We currently live in the Phoenix, Arizona area where Tyler is a French teacher and Allison is a stay-at-home mom with our two daughters Adalyn and Brynlee.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Gotcha!
I finally got a picture of Adalyn smiling. It's not the peak of her smile- but it's pretty darn close!
She is such a mixture of you and Ty...oh, and I LOVE your hair. I can't believe you chopped it. I was actually just thinking about how fast your hair grows and about how mine doesn't. It's really not fair.
Darling Picture!! Referring back to your comment on mine- I am totally addicted now to this Blog stuff!! There is a lot of things we had done that I had tons of pictures for so I just started posting one night! Anyhow- I am taking a break for now- until our cute Halloween pictures! Can't wait!
7 comments:
So sweet! What a BEAUTIFUL girl!
She is so so cute!!!
She is such a mixture of you and Ty...oh, and I LOVE your hair. I can't believe you chopped it. I was actually just thinking about how fast your hair grows and about how mine doesn't. It's really not fair.
She is so beautiful, and is going to be a knockout with a full fledged smile!! I really like your hair.
Darling Picture!! Referring back to your comment on mine- I am totally addicted now to this Blog stuff!! There is a lot of things we had done that I had tons of pictures for so I just started posting one night! Anyhow- I am taking a break for now- until our cute Halloween pictures! Can't wait!
Could she be any cuter? I love her! I love your hair too, I decided short hair is the way to go.
I love that it is a half smile...kinda like she knows something we ought to know ;)
Post a Comment