Dear Texas,
Something has come up. It's not you, but I think I have to go away for awhile. Oh, we'll still be friends- you're only two doors down. It's just that Arizona can offer me something that you can't right now. My family loves Arizona and....frankly.....I just don't think they would ever take to you. Don't beat yourself up about it- it's just how they are. We've had some good times and I'll miss you. Sometimes you were a little too sticky, a little too clingy for me- but I bet there are plenty of people out there who love that kind of thing. Head up, Texas, things will get better. I'll always love you.
Y'alls Truly,
Allison
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i'm excited for your little family's new adventures and so happy for you that you get to live near family! so when are you out of there?
What an exciting new adventure. That was a super cute and creative post, and had me giggling. You're too cute.
(wailing)
I'm already here and Tyler comes on Friday. It's exciting but it will be cramped for a little while in my parents house. We'll keep you updated!
We sure are going to miss you guys!! Be safe out there! You know my number! Keep in touch!!
We miss you! I hope your travels went well and you are getting adjusted. We need your ideas for our church etiquette night this week. Can you email me a list of what you thought should be addressed? I know, I'll never quite let you out of YW's.
Post a Comment