I have always loved music, but I have never really had a favorite band. That is, until now. I made the decision a year or two ago and I have never looked back. It's a big commitment, I know, but when it's real, you can't run away from something so special. This band has been there for me through thick and thin, good times and bad. They even keep me company at the dentist during extensive mouth-probing. So this is it- Everyone, my favorite band is Dashboard Confessional. Enjoy.
Side note: This is an older song but it is one of my favorites...Again, Enjoy.
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's it girl--we's gotsto go to a concert together!! How awesome would that be??? I heart the Dashboard confessionals as well--takes me back to college days! Which has me going to the CD folder right now and pulling out THE PLACES YOU HAVE COME TO FEAR THE MOST! Great CD!!! Thanks for bringing back the memories...I love that you listen to them while getting your teeth cleaned too!! YOU ROCK!!
Post a Comment