I always thought it would be Sandra Bullock because people have said that I look like her (which kinda bothers me because I know I don't and, c'mon- be a little more creative than that. Say I look like your cousin Susan or something, but Sandra Bullock- lemme guess- it's 'cause we both have brown hair, right? SHOCKER!) but apparently not. Here's why: I woke up angry at Tyler this morning, partially because I ran into some boxes he was supposed to put away last night but didn't so I thought they were an intruder and walked right into them- 'cause that's what I do to intruders, I walk into them (that's right, don't mess!)- and partially (mostly) because of what happened in my dream.
I went to go help an immigrant-friend of mine (I never found out his name) with his taxes- because apparently I'm good at them. We went to a seminar-type thing that was at a court house-at first it was just a class at a regular house but at the end there was a judge so I've gotta give your honor credit from the beginning. We went with our friend Kathryn Hahn, who I only know as Lily Lebowski from Crossing Jordan because she needed some help as well- only she needed help with life and figuring out who her father was......but it was all at the same seminar, I guess. Or maybe she just wanted company, that makes more sense. However sense isn't really what I'm going for here- back to the dream. So I'm helping with some taxes......WAIT, I remember!
This is how it really began- We had a party at my house and we were playing Guitar Hero with the Smiths and we had 12 baby bottles set out with a little formula in each in case anyone was interested thanks to Shelly Cuevas (sorry I brought you into this, Shelly!) and then my immigrant-friend needed help with his taxes so we went to the party at the court house. Let me be clear, all I know about him was that he was an immigrant and that he was my friend- no disrespect to all you immigrants (who come here legally, anyway.) So Tyler calls me and gets WAY mad that I'm not home (not cool, by the way- TYLER!.) I tell my friends and we decide to leave. On the way out Lily notices that the judge is her dad, or he points it out, or something. So she sings a song on the front lawn about it which I can't stay for because I have an impatient husband so I have to bounce. I was then at my friend Kari's house dropping off the immigrant-friend and picking up some potted plants. I don't know where those came from because Kari does NOT garden, much to her husbands dismay. Anyways I get home and Tyler is steaming because he has been alone with the kids (three of them, girl, boy, girl- it will make sense in a minute) so he is yelling at me- and I'm thinking- "I do it every day, Pal. Pick up your tie! We take it into our very vintage master bath and all at once the kids come to my defense. It is then that I get a glimpse of myself......oh, yeah- I'm MADONNA!!! Seriously? I mean, could there be someone I have LESS in common with? Maybe Michael Moore or someone? But Madonna? We don't even share the same Sandra Bullock-colored hair (which is a fancy way of saying brown.) Anyways, I won the argument (with a shout-out to my kids! What, what! Mommy is taking you out for some HOT couture and another baby sister!) and my immigrant-friend got his taxes done! Good for him!
So who would be YOU in a movie....or a creepy dream?
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love Madg! I can't remember the last dream I had. Maybe after 4 boys you don't dream you just sleep really fast and then wake up. I will have to give you question some thought....love you!
oh my gosh! That is HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard...I love dreams, and I love that you remembered the first part of your dream half way through your story, I am totally the same way! HAHA!! You are too funny!
holy crazy dream...i wish i knew who i would be...maybe i will dream it tonight :)
Okay, so there are 3 explanations 1) you ate ice cream before bed, 2) you ate pizza before bed, or 3) you are pregnant. Take your pick. let me know!!! Although choice number 3 might only hold true if in the dream you made out with Madonna...or maybe that's just how I dream when I'm prego!!!
oh my goodness! Madonna! That is so random and funny! What in the world has been on your mind lately girl???
I am speechless.
Post a Comment