Saturday, May 03, 2008
We're Out!
Well, it happened. Tyler got a job in Peoria, Arizona and we are moving this summer! Yikes!!! We are so excited but also a little sad to leave this life we have made here. We have loved being in Texas and meeting all of our friends here. We will miss them and our first house that we must sell. We love this house and are so sad to leave it. If you want to see pictures of it you can see the listing here. So it is with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to Texas.....well, not yet. We still have to sell the house and do the actual moving, but you get the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
congratulations on the new job tyler! how exciting to be moving to arizona you guys! and your house is beautiful!! good luck with the selling process.
oh yeah, allison, matt is headed down to san antonio for the summer to sell living scriptures dvds
what a pretty house!! hard to leave but so fun to be near your fam :) how close is it to your family??
How exciting. I am glad you are going to be closer to your family.
That's so great! We may be living in Arizona for a few months in the spring next year (for one of Scott's clinical rotations). If it works out we'll let you know!
the pain that currently resides in my heart is unmentionable. how can you leave me here??
we ARE happy for you all but sad for us. it has been comforting to know you are in the same state (I'm being so serious) but we are excited for the new job and being close to your family woohoo! :) hopefully we'll see you before the big move!
p.s. your house is so lovely and clean (of course). that must be hard to leave 2 swimming pools ;)
oh wow! Great for him.....I am sorry that you have to move though, I hate moving, but what a fun new adventure!
Congratulations to all of you! That will be wonderful to be closer to your family, Allison. Good luck with moving and everything!
Congrats on the job! Allan and I will miss ya'll. We have enjoyed hanging out with you. And for sure we will miss little Addy.
I can't believe you are moving- but way to go on the new job offer Tyler! I am going to miss my scrap booking buddy with all the cute ideas! (I finally started Kyler's book btw.) I love the park pictures. You can't see Kyler because of Collin- Thanks!! J/K But they did turn out cute! That was fun- I am glad we all did it! Lets get together again before you guys leave! Good luck selling your house- I know that can be frustrating and tough! We have been there!!
So fun to be coming home:)
Mom must be soooo happy.
Hope the house sells quickly.
Fondly, B.
Wow that is bitter/sweet. I'm glad you'll be closer to your fam though!
hey,
we are going private so if you could give me your email address so that I could send you an invite that would be great...well send or comment :)
Post a Comment