I've been meaning to put up pictures of our fun trip to California for Thanksgiving and of Addy all cute and grown up....but I haven't and I'm not going to now. It's past midnight and after laying in bed for an hour I decided that sleep was to evade me for a little while longer- which is awesome because I have to get up at 5:30am for work- but I digress.
I had my last non-stress test/doctors appointment today (I've been having two a week) and although Brynlee is measuring just under nine pounds, which is the cut off for having her the good old fashioned way, her belly is measuring greater than 41 weeks. I'm only 37 weeks 5 days, so that is one fat belly. The rest of her is right on track, but because of the risk of getting stuck with a tummy that huge, we are going ahead with the c-section. I will be having her next Wednesday! I am so excited to see her and hold my little (or big fat) baby! And I'm so lucky because I'll have Tyler home for about two weeks because of Christmas break, so that will be a huge help.
Well, if I don't get on here to update before then, wish us luck and Merry Christmas!!!!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



19 comments:
WOOO HOOO!!! So excited for you :) You will be such a great mother to your two little girls!!
We love big babies at our house! Can't wait to see pictures. Hang in there this next week!
wow, sooo exciting. love your lil family.
YAY, Merry Christmas and Good luck!
can't wait to see pictures of her!! so excited for your little family! good luck! how nice to have tyler home with you for lots of your recovery!!
merry christmas!! :)
good luck, i hope it all goes smoothly for you all. how fun to have a snuggly newborn for christmas!!! can't get better than that :)
So good to have a definite date! Hope all goes well. Merry Christmas!
YAY!! I was wondering about when your sweet little girl was coming!!:) I'm super excited for you! I haven't been on your blog in a while- are those pictures of Addy on the side bar recent?? She is gorgeous and such a cutie!! Best wishes to you for a quick recovery!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
wand sounds much better than probe...transducer? c'mon.
HOORAY!! PLEASE POST ON WEDNESDAY!!! And if I have to wait till Thursday I'll "try" to understand! ;) I hope everything goes super well for you. We're so excited to see Brynlee! What a perfect Christmas present!
And HIGH 5 for having BIG babies! Chloe is almost off the charts at 5 months! Can't squeeze her enough (or kiss those chubby cheeks!)
Good Luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!
XOXO
We can't wait to see her! Happy Birthday to Tyler!!!!
that is going to be so wonderful, can't wait to see her. have a wonderful christmas.
Congrats on the upcoming arrival of #2! Hope it all goes well and you have a wonderful Christmas!
Congratulations! I was glad to see an update. I do want pictures. ;) Two little ones is a fun adventure! hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Yay! I always hope my friends have their babies early. Hopefully some of that karma will come back to me when it's my turn! I'm glad this wish came true (but sorry about the c-section). Good timing though! Congratulations :) Can't wait to see pictures.
I'm sure all will go well! You will love having two...after the baby starts sleeping :) Enjoy holding that new little babe!
Wow, today huh? To be honest I think c-sections are the GREATEST invention ever!!! I had Raleigh via VBAC and he was 9.9 and 2 days early, not a fun recovery at all! I think it is a smart choice.
sooo exciting Allison!! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!!
yay!!! Congratulations! What a sweetheart! I love the hair. It's awesome. Hope mommy and baby are doing well!
Post a Comment