After Brynlee was born the boys came over to visit her so I thought I'd post their cute pictures!
Creighton and Brynn
Baker and Brynn
Ian and Brynn
and last but not least...Owen and Brynn. He really likes her, it is really funny to watch him be so protective of her. Maybe it's because she looks a lot like him when he was born!
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What good lookin' boys!...Oh wait, there mine!...ok...in the words of Mr.Miyagi, "she pretty okay too!"
your nephews are so grown up now! so cute. and brynlee is such a doll
I can't believe your nephews are so old :: I remember when they were wee little lads ;) The pictures are all adorable!
brynn is darling. your sister's boys are so cute and getting so big!
CONGRATULATIONS ALLISON! WHAT SWEET GIRLS YOU HAVE! BRYNLESS LOOKS LIKE YOUR SIDE OF THE FAM! I WANT A GIRL SO BAD!!!
Soooooo adorable. love the photos!!
Post a Comment