Addy wanted to sing Brynlee a song so I asked what song she wanted to sing to her. She said, and it's no surprise, the Fight Song! This is quite possibly her favorite song and she requests it ALL the time! I'm pretty impressed that she can sing the whole thing (she cuts out one line in this video, but she does get "vanquish the foe" so that's good!) So, without further ado....the BYU Fight Song!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
ok, she is such a doll!! very impressive! and brynlee's bottle holding skills are quite impressive too!! :)
That is awesome!! Your girls are adorable. We need to have them play together.
So, I just watched that, and it was awesome! Miss you guys. Love ya.
Your girls are beautiful.
I am very impressed with both of your girls :)
She is so cute!
Found your blog and I am so excited! Your girls are so cute...thanks for letting me cuddle with your little one for a bit today! =)
They are so cute!! I can't believe she knows the whole song. I need to teach Manoa the BYU fight song as soon as he starts talking!! I can't believe Brynlee is pretty much holding that bottle on her own. How cool!!
I loved that video!!! So cute. So we don't have a blog, but I was going through old emails and found the link to yours. Fun to see all your pics and what you and Tyler are up to! Glad all is going well!
Post a Comment